IT Support 1st Level (m/f/d)in the city center of Berlin
Our customer is a provider of complete solutions for clinical trials and supports customers worldwide. They have partnerships in biotechnology, healthcare and pharmacy. Due to the large number of partners and customers, a service-oriented sales representative is needed to help them achieve top performance for their respective customers.
- First-line support – trouble shooting in an international environment (1:30 pm to 10:30 pm)
- User computer software installation, maintenance and software configuration
- Hardware setup
- Desktop management
- Conducting User Training
- Documentation (i.e., user guide, change request etc.)
- You have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management Information Systems or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in IT
- You are fluent in English (fluency in German is an advantage)
- You are an expert in working with Mac and Windows environments.
- You are an expert in MS Office software
- Experience with ERP, DMS (Document Management System), Cisco solution are a plus.
- Experience with VPN and global infrastructure environments.
- You are highly motivated and a reliable team player with a degree of confidentiality and
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A company which is home to employees from various international backgrounds
- A friendly and high professional working climate
- Technical infrastructure which is on a high standard and state of the art
If you are a urban nature, which prefers to live and work in one of the most expanding and international hotspots, directly in center of Berlin, connected with your colleagues in US, Great Britain and elsewhere in the world, please do not hesitate to send us your application by email@example.com or contact us by phone! Katja Wille ist waiting for your call.
Go back zur Übersicht